The Isagenix 30-day system is a wellness program designed for anyone who wants a long-term, scientifically-sound, flexible plan to shed weight and keep it off.
This system helps you release pounds naturally without laxatives, stimulants or diuretics. You can also eliminate visceral fat, improve muscle recovery, or increase muscle growth. The products work synergistically to release impurities and unwanted pounds and inches.
Within the Isagenix 30-Day System, a Shake Day adds up to about 1,200 to 1,500 calories per day. For most sedentary, middle-age to older adults who only burn around 1,800 to 2,000 calories each day, the 1,200- to 1,500-calorie range is just right for sustained, healthy weight loss. The best plan cuts calories by the minimum amount needed to produce fat loss, which is around 500 calories below what is needed to maintain weight.
The IsaLean Shake is at the center of the system.
This deliciously complete meal is gluten-free and contains 23 grams of the highest quality New Zealand whey and casein protein from naturally grass-fed cows with no added hormones or antibiotics. It has an excellent nutritional profile, including fiber, calcium and vitamins to support your body’s vital functions.
- An IsaLean® Shake has only about as much sugar as ½ an apple or a small peach.
- It’s a satisfying, nutritious meal that provides low-glycemic carbohydrates, good fats, undenatured protein, vitamins, and minerals for only 240 calories. Protein satisfies cravings and helps you feel full longer.
- The shake contains all 18 amino acids that the body cannot produce on its own. These amino acids are the building blocks for every cell in our body.
- It is a live enzyme delivery system that is activated when mixed with water. Because of the live enzymes, you should drink the shake within 10 minutes of adding water.
- It contains zero soy protein, which does not build lean muscle like whey protein.
- It is available in several flavors: Creamy French Vanilla, Creamy Dutch Chocolate, Black Sesame, and Strawberry Cream.
There are also dairy-free (Natural Berry Harvest) and kosher (Natural Creamy Vanilla) versions of the shake, as well as a delicious soup (that is whey-based).
The Natural Berry Harvest Shake has no lactose; instead, it relies on natural hemp and pea protein to support healthy weight management. It is suitable for vegetarians and vegans and is safe for anyone with dairy or soy allergies or who is lactose-intolerant.
IsaLean Soup is packed with 23 vitamins and minerals, low-glycemic carbohydrates, and healthy fats for complete and balanced nourishment.
- 4 IsaLean® Shake
- 1 Ionix® Supreme
- 2 Cleanse for Life®
- 1 Isagenix Snacks™
- 1 Natural Accelerator™
- 1 IsaFlush®
- 4 Replenish® (Sticks)
- 1 Guide – 30 Day Pak w/ CD
- 30-day system step-by-step guide
- Getting started with the 30-day system
- How and when to customize your shake day
- How Cleanse for Life works
- Isagenix 30-day system fast facts
- Isagenix product fast-facts (pdf)
- IsaDiary online coaching program
- The science behind the Isagenix 30-day system
- What to have for a third meal on Isagenix shake days
- When to use IsaLean, IsaLeanPro and IsaPro shakes
Research shows Isagenix results superior to “heart-healthy” diets
The University of Illinois at Chicago (UIC) study won the 2013 American Society for Nutrition (ASN) Obesity Research Interest Section abstract competition.
In this research, the UIC researchers compared the Isagenix 30-day system to a conventional heart-healthy diet. In the 10-week study, participants using the Isagenix system had superior results when compared with those on a heart-healthy plan based on nationally recognized dietary guidelines.
Notably, participants using the Isagenix system had a 56% greater average weight loss, 47% greater average body fat loss, and 35% greater reduction of oxidative stress. And twice as much (that’s 200%) visceral fat loss. Study subjects reported greater adherence to the Isagenix plan; they considered it convenient and easy to follow.
A longer-term study at Skidmore College compared the 30-day system with a conventional heart-healthy diet. All participants spent 11 weeks using the 30-day system; the average weight loss was 24 pounds.
Then they were split into two groups. After six months, those using the 30-day system had lost four times as much fat as those on a classic heart-healthy diet. They had more lean muscle mass by the same factor of four. Skidmore Study Proves 30-Day Cleansing and Fat Burning System Results (podcast, 2014).
Clinical results on the 30 day system.
This video tipped my decision to “yes”.
Isagenix is a safe and easy-to-use wellness system based on advanced nutritional technology that helps cleanse the body of impurities and replenish the body with optimal nutrients.
It was developed by John Anderson, the formulator for more than 600 companies like GNC, Natures Way and Meta-Rex products. He has created more than 2,300 nutritional and weight-loss products. Isagenix is the culmination of his life’s work; he is the company’s master formulator. [More about John Anderson]
This series of products contain the highest quality natural botanicals, herbs, antioxidants, digestive enzymes, minerals and protein in the correct proportions to first cleanse the body internally on the cellular level and then deliver the nutrition our bodies need for optimal health. [Isagenix product fast-facts (pdf)]
Hundreds of thousands of people around the world have benefited from this product since its debut in 2002. The US-based company was founded by Anderson as well as Jim and Kathy Coover and operates in seven countries.
As with anything dietary or medical, everyone’s body chemistry is different. What works for one person may not work for another. But the Isagenix system has worked for thousands. And if it doesn’t work for you, there’s that 30-day money-back offer.
And always consult with your doctor before beginning a weight loss program.